The 2015 Friends Life Tour of Britain will take the world's top riders and teams from the island of Anglesey, North Wales to London across eight stages from Sunday 6 to Sunday 13 September.
Visiting England, Scotland and Wales, the 2015 Friends Life Tour of Britain will cover 1,451-kilometres across eight days of racing, including three stages over 200-kilometres and a summit finish in the northern Pennines at Hartside Fell, Cumbria.
You can find the full list of stages below.
• Stage One, Sunday 6 September, Beaumaris, Anglesey to Wrexham, 177km
• Stage Two, Monday 7 September, Ribble Valley and Pendle, Clitheroe to Colne, 162km
• Stage Three, Tuesday 8 September, Cockermouth to Floors Castle, Kelso, 216km
• Stage Four, Wednesday 9 September, Edinburgh to Blyth, 218km
• Stage Five, Thursday 10 September, Prudhoe to Hartside Fell, Cumbria, 171km
• Stage Six, Friday 11 September, Stoke-on-Trent to Nottingham, 189km
• Stage Seven, Saturday 12 September, Fakenham to Ipswich, 225km
• Stage Eight, Sunday 13 September, the London Stage presented by TfL, 93km
Stay tuned over the coming months for announcements around the detailed routes including the locations of the YodelDirect Sprints and SKODA King of the Mountains climbs.
Full official Ordnance Survey stage mapping for all eight stages will be published on the website during July, including interactive stage maps.
Before the Friends Life Tour of Britain in September 2015 there are plenty of other chances to see top-class road racing in the UK, including the Pearl Izumi Tour Series during May and June and the British Cycling Elite Road Series and Elite Circuit Series. You can find out more about both of those Series and keep up-to-date on the British Cycling website here.