Starting in Denbigh the race will head first into Flintshire and Mold before going south to Corwen and crossing into Powys, running along the outskirts of Snowdonia National Park. The peloton will then continue south, passing through Rhayader, before the fast run in to Builth Wells and the finish on the Royal Welsh Showground in a day that will surely prove crucial to the destination of the leader's yellow jersey.
You can view our interactive stage map below.
- Download the 2016 Race Manual here
- Download the Stage Four map here
- Download the Stage Four profile here
- Download the Stage Four ETA here
- Download the Stage Four poster here