Coming out of the cathedral city the riders will head south into the Cotswolds before passing through Stroud and Dursley as they make their way to the finish in the picturesque city of Bath, the second time the modern race will have visited the city, but the first time it has hosted a stage finish.
You can view our interactive stage map below.
- Download the 2016 Race Manual here
- Download the Stage Five map here
- Download the Stage Five profile here
- Download the Stage Five ETA here
- Download the route through the Forest of Dean, including their Cycle Art Trail here.
- Download an overview of the final kilometres into Bath here
- Download the Stage Five poster here