With so many opportunities to see the world's top riders in action on a 15-kilometre circuit, Bristol is sure to attract thousands of cycling fans from across the country.
Both stages will start from Bristol Downs, where 2014's Stage Four won by Michal Kwiatkowski finished, and then a 15.3-kilometre circuit taking in some of Bristol most iconic sites. Each lap will include the 9%, 600-metre climb of Bridge Valley Road - once during the time trial in the morning and on each of the six-laps of the circuit race in the afternoon. Final timings will be announced in the coming weeks, with the indvidual time trial due to begin around 10am for just over two-hours and the circuit race taking place between approximately 2.30pm and 5pm.
You can view our interactive map of the Bristol circuit below.
- Download the 2016 Race Manual here
- Download the Stage Seven Indivdual Time Trial map
- Download the Stage Seven Individual Time Trial profile
- Download the Stage Seven circuit race map
- Download the Stage Seven circuit race profile
- Download the Stage Seven poster here